Blackstar Solutions have been awarded Westcon’s 2022 Xaas/UC Partner of the Year. Westcon have announced the reasons behind the win:
- Highly proactive at protecting and migrating customer installed base
- Successfully adopted new vendors and UCaaS technologies
- Invested in developing their skills and creating in-house services offerings
- Actively winning business including with new international clients against strong competitive brands
- Plans in place to continue to develop their refresh and new logo business in FY23.
John Nolan, Managing Director UK&I at Westcon said, “Over the last year, we have seen Blackstar become best practice example for growing a traditional UC business into a modern cloud, collaboration solutions provider. They have demonstrated their expertise with a number of best in class brands, they have successfully adopted new UCaaS vendors, investing in technical services and being highly self sufficient. This has both won new international customers and secured existing customers’ business for the future. This is why Blackstar is Westcon’s 2022 Xaas/UC Partner of the Year.”
Elliot Mace, Sales Director at Blackstar responded, “Whilst Blackstar’s heritage is very much about technical excellence and service for legacy Mitel systems, we’ve been embracing cloud communications for many years as well, taking new and existing clients on the journey with us. Our partnership with Westcon for both Mitel and 8×8 has allowed us to provide best-in class capability to our clients and a smooth transition to cloud communications with a world leading provider.
This award is a testament to our whole team’s commitment to being experts in whatever we do and to evolve and adapt to meet our clients’ needs and expectations as technology changes. We will always have an eye on the future so that our clients can be sure that we always have a technology roadmap to suit their business and not just ours!”