Fast, Reliable and Resilient Business Internet
A fast, reliable and resilient internet connection is vital for your business. We offer a range of business internet products that suit your budget and speed requirements. Choose from Fast to Ultrafast Fibre Broadband or our Flexible Broadband solution that increases the capacity when you need it. If you need a dedicated internet connection we have resilient leased line options.
Choose between our Fast, Ultrafast and Flexible business broadband solutions.
4G and 5G broadband for remote workers, temporary office internet or a backup connection.
Dedicated ultrafast business internet with speeds up to 10Gbps and a fixed repair SLA.
No sharing with other businesses; it’s all yours.
WIDE AREA NETWORK
Fully-managed network with a range of access services to connect sites to the core network.
Reliable, simple and secure WiFi solutions from access points and managed WiFi solutions to Mobile WiFi.
Protect your business from security threats with phishing awareness software and a managed firewall.
Meet the demands of new technologies and services with a network ready for digital transformation.
Our Internet Partners
We work with reliable and trustworthy partners to deliver our internet solutions to your business premises—on-time, within your budget and with guaranteed SLAs.
Our close relationship with industry-leading technology partners provides our clients with solutions that enhance their business.
Some of our Internet Clients
Given the fact that we do not have an in-house team providing such support, it is critical that the members within our co-working space experience a seamless communication process when dealing with Blackstar. This is achieved each and every time to the extent that the team at Blackstar are seen as a natural extension of our own.
Origin is proud to have Blackstar as a supplier and part of our outsourced team. We look forward to a continued successful relationship."
Suppliers do not commit to an overall delivery date due to potential delays with duct issues, third party permissions and/or traffic management. Once they are happy with the progression, they will then be in a position to provide the estimated delivery date and as soon as we receive it we will share it with you.
Explore our leased line options.
We recommend three ways to improve your business internet connectivity.
- Increased your bandwidth or simply put, your data capacity. This is how much internet traffic can run across the internet connection which is measured in Mbps or Gbps .
- Get a symmetrical connection, meaning your upload speed and download speed are the same.
- Install a leased line. This type of internet connection is dedicated to your premise and isn’t shared with any other businesses.
There are a number of reasons you may want to use a 4G or 5G internet connection for your business.
- You don’t have any other business internet service running into your building or an employee’s premise.
- The 4G and 5G speeds are faster than your current wired internet connection
- You need a backup internet connection if your main internet line goes down
- There has been a delay in the installation of your new internet connection at your new office location
Get in touch
Interested in one of our products or solutions? Fill out your details and we’ll contact you to discuss your requirements.