Advanced reporting, analytics and management of your Microsoft Teams environment.
Reporting and analytics for Microsoft Teams that is easy to use and improves productivity
Beam enables the management of multiple elements of your Microsoft Teams environment and provides insights into how it’s being used.
From a single application, Beam delivers business critical information through user-defined reports, daily dashboards and trend monitors which are all designed to deliver actionable data quickly and in an understandable format.
See who is doing what, where, and when –and how effectively they’re doing it. This means your business can save money, increase productivity, drive user adoption and improve the customer experience.
Microsoft Teams have revolutionised working practices around the world, bringing new ways of communicating and collaborating. To make a success of this new way of working you need robust and adaptable reporting and analytical tools. This is where Beam comes in, it shines a light on your organisation’s Teams usage.
Beam includes 4 modules, each with its own functionality. These include Real Time, Range Manager, Device Manager and Performance Analytics.
Reporting and Analytics for Microsoft Teams
Secure your 30-day free trial
Get access to all four modules for 30-days and discover the power of Beam. It couldn’t be easier to secure your 30-day free trial. Simply fill in your details and we’ll help you activate your free trial.
Beam provides your organisation with in-depth reporting and analytics for Microsoft Teams.
These are divided into 4 modules, each with its own set of reporting capabilities for your Microsoft Teams environment. You can access all four modules from one application.
Beam Real Time
The Real Time module provides an easy-to-use customisable wallboard and trend reporting for Microsoft Teams users. Display call data, historical dashboards and monitor agents and call queues.
- Realtime presence status
- Gamification of dashboard
- Filter on CQ / AA and Agent
- Role based access
- Call handling trend dashboards
- User defined layout
Beam Range Manager
Range Manager gives you visibility of multiple number ranges, numbers and extensions using Microsoft Teams, in a single pane of glass view. Monitor capacity levels to pre-empt purchase of additional ranges or numbers. Identify unused and ‘rogue’ DDIs not allocated to a range. Simply add new ranges, allocate numbers to employees or free up available DDIs.
- Automated integration with AD
- Simple adds/moves and changes to ranges, numbers and extensions
- Organisation wide view of all ranges
- Pro-active alerts when a range is reaching capacity
- Export reports
- Identify rogue DDIs
- Auto range generation when sequential unallocated DIDs are identified
Beam Device Manager
Reduce your doubt about which employee is using what device with Microsoft Teams. Device manager allows you to view inventory of Jabra, Poly and EPOS devices, including firmware details and usage to improve device adoption.
- User defined dashboard
- Quick view of certified or non-certified device users
- Full inventory of devices from multiple vendors
- Visibility firmware versions for devices and employees
- Firmware updates directly to devices
- End to end user experience
- Full device reporting available
Increase user adoption
- Monitor trends in user adoption, view collaboration statistics and activity
- Highlight areas for further education and training
Manage user experience
- Monitor call quality, identify any problems, know what needs fixing
- Check who’s using certified headsets and devices
- Translate expected efficiency gains into improved customer-service KPIs
- Understand how Teams is creating a more efficient workplace
- Analyse SIP-trunks, DDIs and device utilisation across multiple locations
Easier cost management
- Understand call usage to gain tighter control over costs
- Apportion call costs for easy cross-company billing
Reduce abuse and time theft
- Check that staff are using the technology for legitimate purposes
- Use budget thresholds and alerts to control costs and eliminate external fraud